Property Owner Membership
Each vacation rental in the club's portfolio is carefully selected and reviewed to meet the needs of our club members. That means a person on our team visits each property making sure we know everything about the home and the area. The properties are selected not only for quality interior/exterior standards, but also for their location to desirable recreational activities. To the home owner we offer full service vacation rental property management for all our member bookings.Including your vacation property within the club’s portfolio is FREE.
Some of the benefits we offer:
- VacationHouse Destinations is a membership club and as a result members tend to take on a more respectful attitude toward club properties because it is, in fact, their club.
- By including your vacation rental within the club’s portfolio you gain access to our growing member base, with Platinum and Gold members that have an already paid retainer account with us for a certain number of guaranteed days each year.
- We professionally build your vacation home's Web page on our site to make sure it's perfect and optimized for the search engines - you never have to.
- Members do return often to their favorite destinations so your chance of having repeat renters is greatly improved.
- Property owners receive Platinum member status within the club without paying any member fees. Owners enjoy the same 10% discount on their nightly rate that our Platinum members receive for stays at any of the club properties which can be deducted directly from rental credits or a payment prior to a reservation.
- We take care of all the advertising of your property amongst VacationHouse Destinations marketing campaigns using various means such as our search optimized Web site, search engine marketing, viral marketing, online listings, print ads, direct mailers and newsletters.
- The use of a proprietary online reservation system that allows members to quickly book reservations in real-time. This system also allows property owners to view their bookings on the reservation calendar, block off times and receive e-mail notifications of reservations.
- We ac1t as a liaison between the member/renter and the owner, relieving the burden of collecting payments - and we pay all the credit card processing fees!
- We take care of all renter/member correspondence - answering all questions regarding property details and availability, whether they make the reservation or not. We make it a point to know your vacation home inside and out by physically visiting the property.
- We take care of all the business of rental agreements, damage deposit and cleaning fees so you don’t have to.
- We coordinate the cleaning of your property; with your selected cleaning team and work with them to ensure cleanliness of your property after each member rental.
- Professional photography - because photos make all the difference in presenting your vacation home and will bring you more reservations. (Fee may apply).
- Free consultation of how to get your vacation home ready for rental within the club’s portfolio if you have never rented it before.
A few other questions that you may have:Are there a lot of restrictions to when I can use my property once I sign up?
No! We respect the fact that this is your home first and foremost – you can block off time using the reservation system 24x7 and keep those important dates available for your enjoyment.What is the difference between VacationHouse Destinations and a listing portal web site?
What makes including your property within the VacationHouse Destinations portfolio really different is that we are not a listing portal who is simply in the business of getting more vacation properties to list on their Web site. VacationHouse Destinations is in the business of attracting members (your renters). We focus all our marketing efforts on building our member base (repeat renters) in order to rent your property while listing portal Web sites focus on finding more listings. We’re different because we market your property as if it were our own.What are the first steps to getting started?
Once you’ve decided that you would like to include your property in the club’s rental portfolio, a membership director or territory manager will contact you to answer any questions you may have and provide the necessary forms to fill out. He/she will then schedule a visit to your property to ensure it meets club standards. During the visit we will also photograph your vacation home so that we can use for our Web site and other marketing materials.
If you have a vacation property that you would like to have considered for inclusion into the club’s portfolio, or if you would just like to find out more, a territory manager would be happy to contact you and offer more detailed information on including your property within the VacationHouse Destinations portfolio.
Please specify in the comments field that you are a property owner on the Contact Us.